Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default how to fax using microsoft xp...not using a fax service or modem

You would have to use an Internet Fax service. However, in most of the
offices that I have worked in lately sending something to a fax machine
would be a waste of time as hardly anyone even remembers that there is still
a fax machine. Better to use email or upload your resume to the prospective
employer's website.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"todd pattingale" todd wrote in
message ...
i want to use the fax program that is in microsoft office that i own. i do
not want to use a service or a modem. I just want to use what is in front
of
me. i am looking for a job and i would like to use it to send resumes.