macropod

Hi Jan,

Word has no 'hide' row function and you can't actually make the row heights
= 0 either, though you can come close to it. Depending on what you're trying
to achieve, you might need to delete the offending row(s).

Cheers

"Jan" wrote in message
Hi All,

I've got a question: How can I hide table rows using vba?

I've the following table:

| row1 | header |
| row2 | O hide_line_3 |
| | O hide_line_5 |
| row3 | O hide_line_4_and_5 |
| row4 | Text abcd |
| row5 | Text defg |

Where the O's are option buttons.

So in the on change event of hide_line_3 I want to show/hide line 3.
So in the on change event of hide_line_5 I want to show/hide line 5.
So in the on change event of hide_line_4_and_5 I want to show/hide line
4_and_5.

I tried already to make the heights 0, but it will mix up the format of

the
other rows with the option buttons...

Any ideas? Every sugestion is welcome!!

Thanks!