Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default How do I save a custom watermark in Word 2007?

I've not seen this at all unless no text or some other appropriate object is
selected. Pardon the "silly" question, but do you have something _selected_
from which a custom watermark can be generated?
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"JWRQT" wrote in message
news
The "Save selection to Watermark gallery" is grayed out so I am not able
save custom watermarks. I even read the directions (in the book "Using
Office 2007" by QUE publishing), all to no avail. The product is MS
Office
2007 (specifically Word 2007). Thank you.