Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Martin C Martin C is offline

Default Search long ocument

Thanks Suzanne, I use a lot of keyboard shortcuts all the time in all MS
(and other) applications. This one, however, was new to me and is quite
useful. I never really understood what GoBack meant and therefore never
bothered to use the shortcut. I will now though!

Thanks again

Martin

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
In versions through Word 2003, press Shift+F5 to return to the last edit
point. Unfortunately, this doesn't work in Word 2007.

"mal" wrote in message

When I open a long Word document, I'd like the document to open at the
page
where I left off. How can I do this? Presently, I have to scroll through
the
document to find where I left off. Thanks.

Mal