Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John John is offline

Default Calculating age in a Word template/Form from the DOB field

Since posting this I've found a number of possible solutions to my problem
but none seem to work for me. I simply want to insert in one form field
(named "DOB") an individuals DOB in the mm dd yy format and have the persons
age in accurately rounded whole years automatically post in the form field
I've called "Age". This will most likely be tied somehow to the date the
file is actually being worked on and will need to automatically up date "Age"
whenever the file is opened
Thanks

"John" wrote:

I have a word template/form in which I'd like for a field to be able to
calcualte and post a person's age based on another field that contains the
person's DOB.
Can anyone help me wit this?
Thanks,
--