Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] Jeff@nospam.fake is offline

Default Inserting frame in Word 2007

On 3/14/2010 3:58 AM, Graham Mayor wrote:
You could insert a text box or a frame in Word 2007, but really there is no
need to do so. Simply change the wrap if the image to something other than
in line with text and you can drag it around the page at will.

Thank you for replying. My problem is more complex. For example when I
am positioning 2 images next to each other horizontally, when I create
captions for each it is messy to get the captions correctly placed under
each. By placing both the image and its caption within a frame I can
position them accurately relative to each other without messing up the
other image and its caption.

I prefer to use a frame rather than a text box because I also create an
index list of illustrations for all my illustrations and Word cannot see
the captions in a text box to automatically include them in that "index
of illustrations".

So where do I find the "Insert frame" in Word 2007. I've looked
everywhere for it.

Jeff