Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] Jeff@nospam.fake is offline

Default Inserting frame in Word 2007

On 3/14/2010 6:11 AM, Graham Mayor wrote:
Add the 'Insert Frame' command from the All Commands group to the QAT (Quick
Access Toolbar). However to position two images alongside one another I
would suggest the user of a borderless two cell table with fixed column
width.

Using a table is an excellent idea. I wonder if Word sees the captions
in a table to create a index of illustrations. (This is for a book).

Thanks for the info about the Insert Frame. I had previously searched
for it and not found it, but now I did. I guess I looked in the wrong
places.

BTW, I get a feeling you do not like using frames in a Word document. I
would appreciate knowing why using frames could be a problem.

Jeff