Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Inserting frame in Word 2007

Wordpad does not have that capability. You need to use Word

See the article "I want to include the chapter number with the page number
in the Header - how can I do this? at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Number...pterNumber.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Kenb" wrote in message
I am trying to do documents with different pages and I cannot even get
wordpad to give me a format to create a header and footer, page numbers
the
menu bar does not have any information. Please help this is for a college
document.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You could insert a text box or a frame in Word 2007, but really there is
no
need to do so. Simply change the wrap if the image to something other
than
in line with text and you can drag it around the page at will.

wrote in message
In word 2002 I learned to insert a frame into which I could place an
image
and its caption. This allowed me to position the image exactly where I
wanted it on the page.
How does one insert such a frame in Word 2007?
Thanks.
Jeff

.