Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default why doesnt my flashdrive open in regular english?

NEVER use Word with a flash drive (or any other removable media). Always
work directly with your local HDD and then COPY to/from the flash drive. You
have corrupted your document saving to a flash drive. It may help if you
copy the document from your flash drive to your local HDD and then try to
open it in Word, but that would be a long shot.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"ronnie" wrote in message
When I try to open my kingston flash drive it says pick something to
make
my document redable.it comes up in unredable text,how do you fix?