Steve Dail Steve Dail is offline
Junior Member

Default Letterhead Moves

I have a Word document (letterhead) saved to my computer by a former employee (I didn't create it). When I begin typing below the letterhead, the cursor is one line below the letterhead. When I type on the document, or click ENTER to move down a space, the letterhead moves with the type. I've tried changing the top margin, but that doesn't solve it. I've tried cutting and pasting the letterhead to a new document, but that changes the spacing on the new document. I simply wish to type farther down the page to start the document than it will allow.