Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mr. Raymond Kenneth Petry Mr. Raymond Kenneth Petry is offline

Default How do I print the size on the screen after I zoom in?

NOT TO SPEAK IDLY, But--

1. The Page Setup Dialog box,
2. The Printer Dialog box,
3. (The Print Preview Dialog box accesses both),

Should have -among them- options for--

1. Paper Size (a Paper/Quality),
2. Paper Source/Bin (a Paper/Quality) (loaded with a size of paper),
3. Paper Type (a Paper/Quality),
4. Scale (like the browser-zoom),
5. 'Enable' Shrink to fit ... (you'd want Off),
6. Print Frames (an Option) (You might want an inner frame),
7. Find Printer (if you have a blueprint printer).

And the print will be automatically -or most printers will- split the
printout across multiple sheets, to print the entire blueprint ... or any
page too big for one sheet.

Ray.

"Gradinglv" wrote:

I am trying to print a blue print to actual scale. I know there is a way to
print what is on the screen and tape them together,, I just forgot how.LOL..