Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Michael Dobony Michael Dobony is offline

Default Strange Print Problem

This problem is only affecting Word documents, ALL my Word documents. Excel
is fine, web pages are fine, etc. I have office 2007. Pages are printing
too low and missing half the next page when I print in duplex. When I print
without the duplex the page is just too low. I have the margins set for 1
inch all around, but the top margin printed is about 1 3/8 inches.
Publisher prints duplex just fine. I have not installed any add-ons. It has
worked fine in the past.

Mike D.