Default keyboard command to Zoom in/out

I believe some mice with scroll wheels can do this, too, but I'm not clear
on how that works.

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message
You can make up your own zoomin and zoomout keyboard shortcuts and assign
them to a couple of macros. These add or take away a zoom of 25% each

time
they are fired:
Sub myZoomIn()
Dim i As Long
Dim myWindow As Window
For Each myWindow In Windows
i = myWindow.View.Zoom
myWindow.View.Zoom.Percentage = i + 25
Next myWindow
End Sub

Sub MyZoomOut()

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

wimbledon wrote:
Q: keyboard command to Zoom in/out
Is there a keyboard command to view document at various 'Zoom' levels?
I can't believe one would have to mouse up to a pull-down menu
everytime!

MS Help says only:
Zoom in on or out of a document
You can "zoom in" to get a close-up view of your document or "zoom
out" to see more of the page at a reduced size.
1. Click the arrow next to the Zoom box .
2. Click the zoom setting you want.

Thanks for any help you can offer. wimbles..