Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Table won't show up in Xref list

This is strange. If you bookmark the caption manually, and then insert a
cross-reference to the bookmark text, does that work?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"hanspnw" wrote in message
I have a table that doesn't show up in the cross-reference dialog box
(Word 2007). I have tried stripping out and re-applying all formatting
to the caption; deleted and re-inserted the table; deleted and re-
inserted the captions of not only the problematic table, but several
tables before and after it; and confirming that no Track Changes have
automated caption numbering. The table shows up in the List of Tables,
where the numbering is also correct -- it's only in the xref dialog
box that it's missing.

Any ideas?

-Hans