Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cathy Allington Cathy Allington is offline

Default Mailmerge PDF files

On Jul 23, 3:40*pm, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
How are you merging to PDF? See the add-in that you can download fromhttp://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm
or
If you have the Acrobat add-in installed (certainly versions 8 and 9 and
probably earlier versions ... it's been a while) you can merge directly to
Adobe PDF

Formatting is largely determined by the printer driver, so set the PDF
driver as active printer and check the layout before merging.

--

Graham Mayor - *Word MVP

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org

checkmate wrote:
Having problems using pdf, publisher files for mail merge
If I use a standard word doc once transmitted, the spacing moves on
the doc received
also when selecting list "existing" once I click the screen goes
bland back to desk top- Hide quoted text -

Hi Graham:

Are you saying you can mail merge to pdf from Word? Does that also
mean you could use this if you are running a mail merge to email from
Outlook?? Sorry if I miunderstood, but I just got very excited
reading this post!! (I know, get a life!! :-))