Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to Create Document from Pargraph Templates?

As Jezebel suggests, AutoText entries are the obvious way to go, but you
could also use IncludeText fields if the document is built from specific
building blocks that would never be used in any other document. To do this,
you can create the "library document" you describe, bookmark each paragraph,
and then insert it as needed using Insert | File (with the bookmark as the
"range").

"superflylover" wrote in message
How could I quickly create a document from a paragraph template library I
have created in word without cutting and pasting into my new document? Is
there a way I can name the paragraphs with a key word in the library

document
and have it pulled into the new document by referencing the keyword at the
appropriate place in the new document?

These are lengthy paragraphs.