Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Z2lvdmFubmk=?=,

Yes, I've reported it in the beta tests in both Word 2002 and 2003. Apparently,
it doesn't have a particularly high priority...

FWIW, if I change the definition of the NORMAL style to 10 pt, then the table
style will accept and reflect it.

I am having the following problem when setting up a table using Word 2003:

I create a table and then open the Style and Formatting side pane. Then I
click on the table format that I just applied and select Modify. I am able to
correctly set all the properties I want (font type, bold, italic) except for
Font Size. I can select any font size except for size 10. If I select 10 the
size box remains empty, any other size will work. Is this a bug or I am doing
somethng wrong?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org