Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sparre Sparre is offline

Default Mail merge from C# using DataSet as datasource

Hello

I'm pretty new to the whole mailmerge deal and the various guides to
mail merge haven't really helped me.

I need to print out a series of documents each containing 3 "post
cards", now I need to fill out the the names and adresses and other
various information for each card. I have a Word template containing
these 3 "cards" with a series of merge fields.

I need to be able to fill out these fields from a DataSet (DataTable
with n number of rows) using C#. All the guides I have been over all
use some form of SQL datasource.

How can I fill out eg. 13 of those "cards" using C# and a DataSet, and
is there special requirements to the type of mailmerge fields I use ?

Hope someone can help..... )

--
Sparre