Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
HollyRG HollyRG is offline

Default Tables not printing correctly to pdf

When I print the document from Word, it looks perfect. When I print it
to pdf (Adobe), random lines from the table borders disappear. If I
print the pdf to paper, it looks perfect again. Depending on what % I
view it at, and whether I am viewing it in Adobe Professional 7.0 or
Adobe Reader 8.0, different lines will be visible or not visible. My
co-worker copied the text into a new document and recreated the tables
from scratch, and it looks a little better, but is still doing the same
thing (just not as much). Any advice on how to fix this? I need to be
able to email important reports that will be viewed on the computer, so
we need to send a pdf. (Sending a Word document won't work, because then
they will be able to make changes.)

--
HollyRG