Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Pranay Shah Pranay Shah is offline

Default Attaching a Excel File in the mail merge and adding Sub. line

Hi,

I tried the method mentioned in the article mentioned by you but now the
attachment is being mailed but with a blank email ie it doesnot copy the
contents of the mail merge document which i have prepared.

If can please let me know the steps to followed that would be of gr8 help.

Thanks.
--
Regards,
Pranay Shah

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See the article prepared by fellow MVP Doug Robbins at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

Pranay Shah wrote:
Hi All,

I am using mail merge to send emails to send a number of people but I
am facing 2 problems :-

1. How to attach a Excel file for each of the mails.
2. How to add subject line while using mail merge.

Thanks.