Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mike[_9_] Mike[_9_] is offline

Default Alternative to mailmerge

In message
at 08:52:00 on Thu, 18 Oct 2007, Graham Mayor
wrote
If I can set the registry from excel VBA then I will be happy - this
looks easy enough although I have not seen examples of how to delete
the entry afterwards

This is easier than dismissing the message, or applying the registry hack?

The VBA will hack the registry then unhack it again when I detect the
word document has closed (which I already do anyway). There are plenty
of examples on google how to amend registry from excel VBA, which is
where I am calling the word doc from
--
Mike News