Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Pasted graphics overlap in margin frame

I used the suggestions in Suzanne S. Barnhill's "Marginal Text"
article (http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MarginalText.htm) to
create a "Marginal Note" framed style where I am trying to paste
graphics to correspond to the body text. However, if I try to copy/
paste more than one graphic from PowerPoint into that frame, they
always overlap. I've tried "edit - paste special," but I get the same
result. My only current solution is to right click on each picture in
PowerPoint and select "save as image," then "insert - picture - from
file" in Word. When I input the graphics that way, it works fine, but
that sure takes a while (difficult to do real time while taking notes
in lecture). Any ideas?

Using Word 2003 and PowerPoint 2003 (Office 2003, SP3)