Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default My ruler has changed from inches to pixels. Change it back?

Make sure that Tools Options General tab Measurement units is set to
€¯Inches€¯. In case of Word 2007, you will find the setting he Office button
Word Options Advanced View group.

However, pixels is not one of the options€¦

If the above does not solve the problem, see:
http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Anna-Marie" wrote:

My ruler and everything else that is usually measured in inches has been
changed to measure in pixels. How can I change it back to inches?