Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Envelope delivery address location

The delivery address position is defined in the Envelope Address style,
which includes a frame whose position can be changed. Within that frame, the
address is, by default, greatly indented; if this indent is removed (as a
result of failure to understand why it's there), the result would be an
address too far to the left.

As to why the address is indented so far within the frame, the only reason I
have been able to come up with is that the frame is designed so that
unindented text could be used for a line (above the address) such as FIRST
CLASS MAIL.

"Barc" wrote in message
news
One of my users says that the default delivery address location has
changed,
moving the addresses too far to the left. Although I'm not sure that it's
moved, she would still like to be able to modify the default location
further
to the right.

When I moved the location manually, there was no option available to set
this posotion as the default.