Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default I don't want my template table to change size when I type in it.

Right-click a table, and choose Table Properties from the context menu. On
the Table tab, click Options. In the Table Options dialog box, clear the
"Automatically resize to fit contents" option, and click OK twice. Repeat
for any additional tables in your document.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"MaryP" wrote in message
news
I have made a lesson plan template in a table format. When I type plans in
each week, I do not want the table cells to change size as I type. How do
lock them?

Thanks for any help.