Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Colbabe Colbabe is offline

Default Moving a table within a document and keeping track changes intact

I am trying to move a table within a document which has tracking in it (ie in
the table) but when I move the table to another part of the document, it
changes the track changes and puts the table in simply as "inserted text" ie
blue underlined text. How do I keep the table's track changes.

I tried to turn the tracking off when I insert the table at its new
position, but it just appears as "normal" text. Is there a way around this?

Many thanks, Colleen