Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Hiding Blank Calculations in Word 2007

Hi Doug,

Perhaps you'd forgotten to enclose the switch expression with double quotes, which you can often get away with for just the standard
single-format expression.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in message ...
And of course, I cannot replicate the error that I was getting the other day.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis.
"macropod" wrote in message ...
Hi Doug,

Yes, that should have been:
{=Text1*Text2 \# "£,0.00;-£,0.00;"}
My bad.

--
Cheers
macropod
[Microsoft MVP - Word]

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in message ...
macropod wrote:
Hi Doug,

There you go making it dificult again ...
{=Text1*Text2 \# \# "£,0.00;-£,0.00;"}

Only because on the machine on which I was trying it, I was getting a Syntax error message. But now when I use your
construction (minus the second \#, which causes a Too many picture switches error message) it works.

I have no idea why what I had tried earlier did not work, but will try it again when I get to that machine.