Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Emily060708 Emily060708 is offline

Default Postcards using mailmerge - please help

I am trying to mail merge using Avery 8387 postcards, using a template
approved for this very same brand and number. Basically there are four
postcards on one sheet of paper.

When I go to put a address block into the text box, the first post card is
fine. Then I go to the second postcard. I click on Rules click on Next
Record and insert it into the text box, and then I insert the address block.
I do that for the other two postcards. Then I click on Preview Results and I
get this error message saying "You cannot include NEXT, NEXTIF, OR SKIPIF
fields in comments, headers, footers, footnotes or endnotes." I am not
putting the address blocks or the text boxes in any of those?

When I am finally able to get an address to pop up in the doc. it only gives
me one address, in all for "postcards."

I need all four postcards to have different addresses not the same!