Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Postcards using mailmerge - please help

Peter has the address side of the postcard covered. If you want to merge
both sides see http://www.gmayor.com/duplex_merge_data.htm

Emily060708 wrote:
I am trying to mail merge using Avery 8387 postcards, using a template
approved for this very same brand and number. Basically there are
four postcards on one sheet of paper.

When I go to put a address block into the text box, the first post
card is fine. Then I go to the second postcard. I click on Rules
click on Next Record and insert it into the text box, and then I
insert the address block. I do that for the other two postcards.
Then I click on Preview Results and I get this error message saying
"You cannot include NEXT, NEXTIF, OR SKIPIF fields in comments,
headers, footers, footnotes or endnotes." I am not putting the
address blocks or the text boxes in any of those?

When I am finally able to get an address to pop up in the doc. it
only gives me one address, in all for "postcards."

I need all four postcards to have different addresses not the same!