Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BK BK is offline

Default Single Label

Here is another question: I am not typing an address on an address lable.
I'm typing a name on a name tag and would like it centered. Didn't find
that option in either the font or the paragraph options, so I tried CTRL + E
and it didn't work. Am I just missing something again????

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
After typing the address information, select it all and then right-click.
You can choose Font or Paragraph from the menu and format it that way.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

BK wrote:
Using Windows and Office 2007

I select a specific label size and choose to type a single label in a
specific row and column. When I type that information in the address
box, how can I format the text to be centered, bold, and a specific
style and size? The only way to do that seems to be to select new
document and view the gridlines so that I can find the specific row
and column. Then I can type the text and format it.

Is there any way to format the label text from the single label
option??