Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Single Label

Yes, it's unfortunate that the keyboard shortcuts don't work in that dialog.

Choose the Paragraph dialog from the right-click menu, and set the Alignment
dropdown to Center.

BK wrote:
Here is another question: I am not typing an address on an address
lable. I'm typing a name on a name tag and would like it centered. Didn't
find that option in either the font or the paragraph options,
so I tried CTRL + E and it didn't work. Am I just missing something
again????

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
After typing the address information, select it all and then
right-click. You can choose Font or Paragraph from the menu and
format it that way. --
Regards,
Jay Freedman
newsgroup so all may benefit.

BK wrote:
Using Windows and Office 2007

I select a specific label size and choose to type a single label in
a specific row and column. When I type that information in the
address box, how can I format the text to be centered, bold, and a
specific style and size? The only way to do that seems to be to
select new document and view the gridlines so that I can find the
specific row and column. Then I can type the text and format it.

Is there any way to format the label text from the single label
option??