Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Locking table position

For Frame, read Text Box. Set the position of the text box relative to the
page with the text set to wrap around it.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Keith Woollacott" wrote in
message ...
Luc,
Excuse my ignorance, but what's a frame? I have looked in most places and
searched the Word help files but can't find any reference to frames.
--
Keith W

"Luc" wrote:

Keith,
You could put the table in a frame. Format the frame to not move with the
text and anchor it to the first paragraph of the page.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

"Keith Woollacott" schreef in
bericht ...
Is it possible to lock or anchor a table to a specific position on a
page?
Users should still be able to edit text in cells.
--
Keith W

.