Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
DMc2004 DMc2004 is offline

Default Decisions If Text References

Hi

This is using Word 2003 SP3.

I current have 3 Text Boxes (Form Fields). Two or more of these Form Fields
are required to be filled in. I would like to use IF, REF and bookmarks.

An example is below:

Name:
Country:
County:

So if somebody filled in Name=John Smith, Country=USA. I would expect to see:

Candidate Name: John Smith living in USA

If somebody filled in Name=John Smith, Country=UK, County=Kent. I would
expect to see:

Candidate Name: John Smith living in UK (Kent).

How can I do this using Fields in Word 2003, using fields such as IF, REF
and Bookmarks (these are assigned to Form Fields)

Kind Regards