Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default how do I save a word doc form so inputed data does't change form

The normal way is to setup the form in a table with fixed cell dimensions.
Not sure if that will be applicable in your case with a form that was
created by someone else.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"johnshirt" wrote in message
How do I save a word doc form (I was e-mailed) so my inputted data doesn't
change the original form.