Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default IF THEN ELSE CODE

What result are you getting?

Did you use Ctrl+F9 to insert each pair of field delimiters { }?

Have you toggle off the display of the field codes and executed the merge?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"manatee08" wrote in message
Can someone please tell me what is wrong with this code. What I am trying
do is:

IF NationalFilingDate field is blank, THEN input the ApplicationDate ELSE
input the NationalFilingDate using the format of MMMM dd, yyyy. This is
the
code that I have so far:

{ IF { MERGEFIELD NationalFilingDate }= { MERGEFIELD ApplicationDate \@
MMMM dd, yyyy } { MERGFIELD NationalFilingDate \@ MMMM dd, yyyy} }