Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Background Lines ??

Or, if this is Word 2003 or earlier, display the Drawing toolbar and go to
Draw | Grid and clear the check box for "Show gridlines on screen."

http://word.mvps.org

On the View tab of the ribbon, go to the Show/Hide section and uncheck the
Gridlines box

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"InOverMyHead" wrote in message
Somehow I now have a lined background on all my Word documents. When I
print, the lines are not printed, just on the screen. I deleted my
normal.dot but it didn't help. What next?

Bob