Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How can I print documents saved separately in My Pictures back-to-

Otherwise print half the documents on one side of the paper, replace the
paper stack and print the other half.

To use Word to do it, you would have to insert all of the scanned
documents into a Word document and then print that document in duplex
mode.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"anno" wrote in message
Need to print scanned docs saved in My Pictures back-to-back to save
paper.
How? I know about Print-properties-Duplex, but these are all separate
files,
so not sure how to do it. Help!