nkasoff nkasoff is offline
Junior Member

My problem is a little different ... I get, and don't mind, the sql warning of kb 825765 when doing the merge. My problem is, I'm getting it on the merged document. In previous version of Office, the merged document was just a plain old Word document, just as though you'd typed the merged data. And the problem is, if I send the document to somebody else, Word sits there for a while trying to open a database connection that doesn't exist, since they're not on my network ... and then complains. What do I need to created a merged document that doesn't do this?