Kent_Harrington Kent_Harrington is offline
Junior Member

Location: Minneapolis MN USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejester View Post
I would like to have several images that make up a row of buttons, but I do
not want the images to have a gap/space between them.

Word 2007 is adding a gap/space between the images automatically, how to I
tell it to stop doing that?
Hi, you should hold the Alt key while drag and drop images with the mouse to the desired location. I learned this information from a video on YouTube in which the author showed tricks when working with a Word. I don’t remember the name of this video, but I remembered for sure that it had 21 thousand views! I am sure this is because its author used the services of https://viplikes.net/ to quickly increase the number of views.