Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Mail Merge working with Excel

A bit hard to answer without knowing what your data files are like. If
you're talking about Word tables, copy and paste works well; if they text
files formatted so that they work as Word mailmerge sources, Excel can open
them also -- just try opening them and see what happens.

"Lisa" wrote in message
Hello,

I do a lot of mail merges and I want a copy of my info. from my data
files to transfer into an Excel document without having to re-type all of
the
info into Excel. Is that possible? If so, how?
--
Lisa De La Cruz, CITRMS
Group Security Officer

www.thelionheartgroup.com