Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dorothy Rooney Dorothy Rooney is offline

Default word 2007

I actually have several questions.
1. When I send an e-mail with a word attachment, recipients are uanble to
open it. Is there something I need to do to allow them to open. They do not
have word 2007
2. I am trying to create a mailing list in word. I am going under the mail
merge tab and clicking on select receipients. I then get 3 options. New
list, existing list and select for outlook contacts. I created a new list.
saved it in my documents under a specified folder. When I go back to retrive
it, i am unable to locate. Can anyone help me?