Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default mail merge fields move

I'm not sure that Graham Mayor's pages will answer this particular question
but its where I'd start, e.g.

http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm

and

Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"guitarman" wrote in message
news
I am utilizing a standard postcard template provided by word. It provides
for
4 post cards 2x2 on a 8.5x11 landscape sheet. I want to insert a drawing
and
when I do the feild moves all over the page. I tried sending document
behind
text, wrapping and nothing works. The merge fields move to top of page
even
when I have them set to print in lower right corner. Very frustrating.