Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Headers Not Printing

Is the header text in a Text Box? If so, under ToolsOptionsPrint, do you
have the Drawing Objects box checked?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Aurora" wrote in message
I am using Word 2000
I put in headers and footers on a very long report. Everything shows up
fine on the screen but the header does not print out. The footer prints
just
fine, but not the header. First time this has happened to me. Does
anyone
have any suggestions as to why this is happening. Of course I am in the
middle of a very important report that I need to complete by tomorrow
morning. HELP!

Aurora