Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CWhit

Default The insert command has stopped working in all my Office productsd

The insert command has stopped working in all my Office products. I cannot
insert a file, picture or new page in my document, and the Program is Not
Repsonding message appears. I have to exit the program and lose my
information. This has happened continuously today and I have checked
Publisher, Word and PowerPoint; the same problem occurs in each of these. I
have done both cold and warm reboots with no success. I use these products
for my business daily -- all day -- Help.