Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Word prints blank pages

You need to check the option to print background colours. By default,
background colours are only for HTML (web) pages, so do not get printed.
Without that option enabled, your printer is printing white text on a white
background (i.e. it is printing nothing), so it works!

Just go to Print Options and check the 'Print Background Colours and Images'
option.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Rob van Albada" wrote in message
Hi,

I copied a document to a new file under a different name, made some
ajustments (single column instead of two, larger font) and printed the
complete document. I interrupted the process after four pages came out
entirely blank.
A second time the same thing happened.
I work with Word-2007 under Vista-SP1.

On screen, the background color is blue, the font color white.
Has something gone wrong here?
What should I do to get rid of this problem?

Thanks for your advice,

kind regards,

Rob.