AES

Default I want to turn off the annoying lightening bolt icon.

I am using Word 2004 for Macs.
Okay you know when every I indent twice this little, tiny, icon box with a
lightening bolt inside pops onto the screen giving me these options to change
back to tab, to stop setting indents on tabs and backspaces, and to go to the
autocorrect table. Now I do not actaully want to do any of these things, I
have tried ll of them, changing random things in autoformat, etc. but what I
really really really want is to be able to see the text underneatth the box
and keep working! And no the box does not move. Does anyone know how to turn
this thing off?
AES