Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How to make balloon comments larger

You'll need to modify the font of the Balloon Text style as well.

"Jeremy" wrote in message
Can someone tell me how to make balloon comments large enough to read? I
have tried allocating a larger margin and larger width for comments; and I
have set the Comment Text font to be larger than the main text. However
the comments are still tiny - less than half the size of Normal text, even
though my normal is 11 point and my Comment Text is 18 point.
Thanks!