Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jthhousing

Default in a Word table, how do you hide a column with private numbers?

Thank you for that suggestion. I will try that to see if it will work. I know
a past lady in our office did one with the cell numbers hidden but where we
could access it on the computer but it wouldn' t print out. I believe it was
in Professional Office 2000.
Unfortunetly this lady has passed on. So I am at a loss.

"jthhousing" wrote:

I have a directory that was done in Word. It is in table form. I want to add
another column that I can hide so it does not print out but I have for
reference.
Any help would be appreciated.