julia df

Default Find and replace won't stop in Word 2003.

Once the entire document has been searched, and all replacements made, I'm
trying to use the 'double' down arrows to move through long documents page by
page. What keeps happening is that each time I click on the arrows the Find
and Replace box reappears with the message "Word has finished seraching the
document. The search item was not found."
I've tried going back to Edit -- Find and Replace and deleting what I was
searching for, but it just keeps returning. I'm having to page through the
document with the down arrow key.
Anyone else having the same difficulty? Anyone found a solution for this?
Thanks for any help.