Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Darts via OfficeKB.com Darts via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Table

yes you are correct how do I get rid of the gridlines

Jay Freedman wrote:
In word i created a table. I typed my data into the table but now I
do not want the lines to show up. How do i get rid of the shaded
lines I selected none but the lines are still visable

thanks

Tables have both printable borders (controlled by the Borders and Shading
dialog) and nonprinting gridlines (controlled by the Table Show Gridlines
menu item). It sounds like you turned off the printable borders but now
you're seeing the gridlines.

Read http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/Gridlines.htm for explanation and
pictures.